Odoo - OpenERP - How to Create Single PO Purchase Order Quotation From Multiple SO Sales Quotation / Orders using Procurement ?
- No Need to merge purchase quotation with same supplier.
- Accuracy about real time needs.
- Auto sum same product Qty
Lets start with product configuration,
- Product One(Stockable , Buy+MTO, Supplier: Rohan Nayani)
- Product Two(Stockable , Buy+MTO, Supplier: Rohan Nayani)
Navigate to sales quotation then create two different quotations,
Confirm these sales quotation's one by one, odoo will create procurement's automatically,
- Product One : 2 Qty (From SO009)
- Product Two: 3 Qty (From SO009)
- Product Two: 8 Qty (From SO010)
Go to Purchase > Request For Quotation
You will see only "One quotation instead of Three"
Technically say "make_po() improvement in Odoo V8"
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!